Thursday, March 1, 2012

Donation is Processed - THANK YOU

This will be my last post unless something of major significance comes up.

Sarah and I have just processed the donation of money through to Sanctuary for Kids - we raised a total just shy of $400(CAD).

Thank you everyone who donated and everyone who followed and supported us, especially those who had to see us on a daily basis over that week.  I'm not afraid to admit there were times when I was snappy for no reason, you were all great at not snapping back.  I would've hit me if I were you.

A special thanks to my lovely boyfriend who cooked me breakfast in bed on the morning after I finished.  Bacon and eggs on toast with baked beans, fried mushroom and tomato and pancakes with lemon and sugar with freshly squeezed orange juice and a cup of Earl Grey - 1 sugar, no milk.  I'm still full!

So again,

THANK YOU

From the bottom of our hearts, it means the world.

Emily and Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment